The View From My Window On A Recent Trip????

The View From My Window On A Recent Trip????
Duck???

Sunday, 6 June 2010

Fun Times At St.Albans Parish

Today was our Bishop Thomas McMahon's pastoral visit to the Parish (the look of panic on Fr.James' face was pricless)
"
"A Leader Is One Who Knows The Way Goes The Way, And Shows The Way.”


First of all he came into the Church from the back, unlike Fr.James who comes from the side..so none of us knew he was there..resulting in sudden scramble to stand up. Then loads of things went wrong and all the time he was blissfully unaware of the mayhem that was happening..how he didnt notice I dont know lol :P

In the middle of his homily I hit my shoulder on the pew and almost cried..lol, my phone which was on silent suddenly starting virbrating and I almost died of shock..then my trousers almost fell down..So things went well today :O


We are safe to continue in our own bizarre and hypo manner for another 3 years until we need to pull the act together again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment